[Top 10 Tuesday is a book blog meme hosted by the wonderful The Broke and the Bookish because who doesn’t love top 10 lists!]
It’s time for another Top Ten! This week’s topic is Ten Facts About Me.
- I’m currently the Marketing Intern at an awesome book publisher, Dundurn Press! They publish great titles like Food, Sex, and You, Modern Couple’s Money Guide, and The Ontario Craft Beer Guide (which I’m starting to read and taste test their recommendations).
- The first series I was obsessed about was Anne of Green Gables.
- When my sister and I were preteens, we used to bite our nails. Our mom tried to dissuade us from this bad habit by buying us books from The Story Girl series if we could go for a month without biting them.
- Recently, I’ve started to watch and really get into baseball. I’m super excited to read Change Up by Buck Martinez when I get my hands on a copy. Or any Blue Jays history book.
- I’ve started series – Harry Potter, Anne of Green Gables, Twilight, The Hunger Games – but I haven’t finished any of them yet😮.
- My book boyfriend is Gilbert Blythe from Anne of Green Gables.
- The song that I can’t stop singing is Boys in Books are Better.
- I’m so obsessed with Veronica Mars that I’ve even read the book series based on the TV show (that isn’t very good, but narrated by Kristen Bell). So I have no choice but to listen.
- I secretly compete with my friends to try and beat their book goal for the year😆.
- My idea of an ideal day would be sitting on the porch overlooking the beach and reading a good book with a cup of coffee.